Our values are at the heart of everything we do and come from our ‘Your Health. Our Priority’ promise. Every day they drive the behaviour and actions for every person in our organisation. Our values-based behaviours have been developed through talking to our patients and staff about the behaviours necessary to consistently deliver safe, effective and compassionate care.
Quality & Safety
- We deliver safe, high quality and compassionate care.
- Clean and safe environment for better care.
- We treat our patients, their families and our staff with dignity and respect.
- We communicate with everyone in a clear and open way.
- We provide effective, efficient and innovative care.
- We work in partnership with others, to deliver improved care, in the right place at the right time.
Your Health. Our Priority.
This means putting people at the centre of everything we do. Whether they arrive at our hospital in an ambulance following an accident, come here for a booked operation, are pregnant or need a district nurse to help them at home.
Amazing things happen across our services every day. We save lives and we give people their lives back. Stockport NHS Foundation Trust belongs to all of us. Everyone can make a significant contribution to their own and their family’s good health and well-being, and take some personal responsibility for it. We, in turn, will always work hard to ensure that we deliver safe, seamless patient-centred care, to the highest standards.